Thursday, January 21, 2010

Wedding so simple and cool

I just came back from KL-to attend my brother's wedding-and it was fabulous!
Simple it is but I certainly loved it.
During the morning ceremony, my sister-in-law, Lydia,
wore a superb white and pink cheongsam.
She was so beautiful and cool!!
As for my brother......well...like every groom...a suit.....a black suit.
That is why I said that men are so boring.
Anyway, there was a good friend of my brother's at the ceremony,
his name was Raymond I think.
He was extremely hilarious....maybe I'm exaggerating a little.
You'll know why, once I tell you this; Raymond posed like a girl with the bride's bouquet
and I got a picture of him doing that!
I'm gonna post it on facebook and everything!!!
Just kidding.....I respect someone's privacy.
As for the night one, it was even more amazing.
Lydia was wore this golden long Monroe dress and her wig was long and curly.
She also had a front wig which made her look very innocent and elegant at the same time.
When I saw the wedding pictures, I sorta noticed that Lydia was infact quite photogenic
but my brother was plain weird I tell you.
The buffet was delicious and guess what?
I ate 5 ribs, sotongs, 3 cups of orange juice,
3 sips of scot whiskey, fried rice and a packet of biscuits.
Amazing aren't I?
Well then, that's all I suppose.
Maybe I'd post some of the pictures taken.
Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a friendly comment and I'll answer. For real! ^_~