Monday, January 2, 2012

Festivities around The block

I'm not sure about when I was little, but as far as I can remember, I've never really celebrated any festivities other than CNY. I suppose you can say it's my sole celebration moments. My birthdays always been as simple as a cake over in 15 minutes. There were some times I forgot about it. But so did my friends.....not that I'm actually upset-honest, I don't really care about birthdays. As for other popular festivities, I'm happy with its coming but as I have said, I don't really celebrate it much. Although, I have to admit, I did wished that I could celebrate it more enthusiastically once before. I mean, Christmas should be fun, right? Sigh.....but its over now. At least CNY is just around the corner. My family is going to gather this year in Penang; we'll have a barbecue too.
HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a friendly comment and I'll answer. For real! ^_~