Sunday, February 12, 2012

Appreciate your Teachers

I can't necessarily say which teacher I dislike or like. Anyhow, even if I do agree with my friends that maybe one of the teachers isn't very good, I certainly hated it whenever they began spouting complaints about a teacher.
A teacher is a teacher and a student is a student. I don't appreciate any one of my classmates complaining everything about a teacher or the school. Honestly, I'm seriously getting bored with their endless antics. If they have so much to complain, then step out and become the teacher. Why do you think I always kept quiet whenever they start complaining about this and that?
Seriously, I am exhausted. But I should be fine as long as no one steps over the line with their idiotic complaints. So just remember, patience is everything. I doubt I can keep my temper in.....really, my classmates should just shut up and be appreciative for the knowledge the teachers are teaching us.
-_-' Although, I have nothing to say for one of my teachers because, it's not like she actually teaches us anything. She comes in and write some stuff on the board and that's it. I'm not lying. That's what she does, all the time. Somehow, I'm finding it a bit strange that we're already through Unit 5 from the textbook when we haven't even opened it before. Won't anyone find it strange?
Other than that particular teacher, I'm pretty okay with the others. But I have a nasty temper so.....we'll have to wait and see, now don't we? ^_^'
Oh, and one more thing, my best friend's an exception. She's not included, 'kay? It's complicated but she's different.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a friendly comment and I'll answer. For real! ^_~