Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Mid-Autumn Party

A friend from class invited all the chinese to a mid-autumn party~also known as a Harvest Moon Festival gathering, at his house. I was invited as well, or at least I hope I was.
But unfortunately, barely 5 minutes after receiving his verbal invitation...
I went absolutely silent and said that I wouldn't be able to make it.
I'm a little upset, I guess.
Nicole's going. Everyone's going too. And it really is quite near my house.
However I knew that he might as well not let me know about it.
There's no way my aunt would let me. And I was right. Right in the car I asked her and before I even finished what I had to say, she had that look on her face that meant much more than the word "No."
It's fine that I'm practically feeling like an only child.
 I just want to hang out with my friends and have fun with them without having to think about how much I owe the ones who now provide food and shelter over my head.
 My friends are not criminals. They're top students from the first class.
We all are. Can't I be trusted?
 Because last I checked, I'm quite sure that I'm not stupid nor desperate you know.
/Sigh/
Whatever. She doesn't even know about how my friends call me the "prisoner" because I'm never allowed out of the house other than for school.
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a friendly comment and I'll answer. For real! ^_~