Tuesday, April 18, 2017

A Reunion (hey!)

Yo! Long time no see.

I have no excuse, even if I did, is it necessary? You guys aren't exactly the most loyal readers ya' know XD

(here's my "jk" in case anyone's offended 👍)

Well, it's been years since I've spilled my whispers to an audience. I'm pretty much an adult now, minus the financially independent part. And I still am as clueless as I've ever been.

I don't know who I'm talking to. I don't know what I want to do. I'm afraid of pain.

I wish there was a method to my madness but the longer it takes for me to find my purpose, the more I'm beginning to doubt I have any reason.

Losing control is frightening.

If I lose my crown, can I get it back?

~"Everyone has their own definition of success. Respect that."~

:) I've never liked reading manuals anyway. F*ck it. I'm a fluffy ragdoll XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a friendly comment and I'll answer. For real! ^_~