Sunday, June 26, 2011

Picky Picky Picky

Is it my fault that I'm all lethargic in class?
I would rather blame the teachers but I guess I can't be too picky. I always want the best possible service like air-conditioning, tiled floors and simple but elegant in-out windows.
Sigh.....this is me being all selfish, I think.
There's something I just can't seem to understand. Why the Hell's luck is our school looks like it's from Palm Bay? What's with all the palm trees? No wonder it's getting warmer and warmer everyday.
And with that sand-color paint...ugh.
Some people really do have bad taste. Go with something more inviting and cooling. How about big trees with lots of leaves and separate branches? That should be cooling enough and it would even give some shade to the open assembly hall. Oooohhhh, then it would look like the bird paradise tropical forest or something. That's pretty awesome. Don't you agree?
As for the...Herbal Garden? You call that a Herbal Garden?
It reminded me of bunnies' favorite cafe site. The plants seemed drunk, all floppy and wavy. I understand the teachers have put some worthwhile effort into maintaining that small garden but you can barely notice it. Students walked by without giving a glance at it. Sorry for being so straight-forward but thats the absolute truth. Sorry anyway. I appreciated your efforts however and it needs some improvising. Heheh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a friendly comment and I'll answer. For real! ^_~