Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Sore-throat

The worst possible sickness I could ever have and hate has got to be....the infamous sore-throat. I'm not sure why but I just hate it so much that I would do anything in my right mind to avoid getting it, even if it means drinking as much water as a waterholic. That scratchy, nudging and not to mention painful feeling at the end of my tongue just annoys me and really puts me over the edge.
I can deal with the flu, fevers and coughs but it's always that one pain in the neck that makes me all ready to punch someone in the face.
There's this guy during PSS meeting and I nearly lost my cool there and give him a piece of my mind. I'm annoying, true, but not almost like him. I swear..that irritating face of his is so out-dated. (Don't even get me started) However, I am a lady so I stayed poised and deadly.
It's much better now, though, my sore-throat, I mean.
Of course I had a sore-throat!! Why the Hell's luck did you think I would be writing about it if I hadn't had one. Urgghhh!
Okay, I'm not going to lose my cool again so goodbye. For now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a friendly comment and I'll answer. For real! ^_~