Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Sea of Blood

I can't believe it. It wasn't new news to me but when I saw again the images of that horrifying sea of blood(LITERALLY!!!).......I just couldn't stop thinking about it.
How can anyone even call that tradition?! Maturity, are you serious? That sea is red in color as if a million gigantic tank of red dye was spilled into the ocean which would have been better...but unfortunately, it's not. It's a sea of blood of the innocents. Red through and through. Innocents slaughtered with deep slashes around their neck while they're still alive enough to stare at you with their big black eyes, moist with flowing tears. I only have one thing to say....-I am very, very disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a friendly comment and I'll answer. For real! ^_~