Thursday, February 14, 2013

Sweet Valentine's Day

It's Valentine's today, loves.
So how many of you guys got it better than me?
Probably all of you cause I only wished my brothers and sisters
"Happy Valentine's Day"
Though I did get a text from a friend who wished me Valentine's Day.
I don't think he counts, however
since I'm in denial of his maybe crush for me.
He's a valuable classmate.
I really don't want to ruin that.
I'd seriously rather have good friends than some guy.
But oh well, Valentine's not for lovers only.
Family counts too.
And I love mine.
Even if I just remembered that I bought and ate my own chocolate earlier today.
Now that's discouraging.
Hahaha.
Happy Valentine's Day, guys!
Remember to wish your family too, 'Kay?
Love to one and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a friendly comment and I'll answer. For real! ^_~