Saturday, June 29, 2013

Facebook Account Deleted

I did it. I actually deleted my Facebook account!
It was only a thought at first but then I realized something earlier today and just said, "Oh what the heck. I've deleted worse."
Cheers! I still have to pass the 14 days trial though for my account to be permanently erased.
I'll survive it.
God. The alarm just went off. Is it a burglar or something?
(Btw, it's 2:07 am here in Penang, Malaysia.)
Why isn't my uncle going down to check? Hello burglar alert?!
...Guys, I think I better tuck in for the night now before I get caught by my aunt or uncle for staying up late when I have Chemistry tuition tomorrow morning.
Argh. Tuition. They're useful but terribly annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a friendly comment and I'll answer. For real! ^_~